|Diamond Bees — General info|
|Description||"Oh my god, this is definitely the shiniest bee!" -Jadecat, Apierist|
|Diamond Bees — Further Info|
|Products||Rocky Comb every 7.6 min.|
|Specialities||Diamond Comb every 2.5 hours.|
Analysis of EffectivenessEdit
NOTE: Gregtech should be installed for this to work.
- Produce diamond comb every 150 minutes
- I doubt their lifespan is that long
- You will probably have to inject improved production and lifespan into them.
- Diamond combs make 1 tiny pile of diamond dust per comb
- 4 tiny piles of diamond dust makes 1 diamond dust
- 4 diamond dust and 32 industrial TNT makes 3 diamonds
- An gm'd diamond bee makes 3 diamonds every 446 minutes, or 7.44 hrs.
- To extract diamonds from bees you will have to leave your computer AFK.
- Don't forget the industrial TNT! Analysis below.
- Because it makes 3 diamonds every 7.44 hrs., it is equivalent to a diamond per 2.48 hrs,
- Industrial TNT analysis.
- 4 ITNT is crafted by combining 6 flint with 3 TNT
- 1 TNT is crafted with 4 sand and 5 gunpowder
- Therefore, 4 ITNT is crafted with 6 flint, 12 sand, and 15 gunpowder.
- Therefore, 32 ITNT is crafted with 48 flint, 96 sand, and 120 gunpowder.
- To create sand, use gravel in the grinder.
- To create flint, use gravel in the macerator.
- To create gravel, place cobblestone near Caustic bees.
- To create cobblestone, use a cobblestone generator.
- The cobblestone-gravel process is slow, use >1 apiary.
- To create gunpowder, centrifuge powdery combs created every 9.5 minutes by creepy bees.
- This system should be able to create 32 ITNT every 7.44 hrs.
- Comb Analysis
- Due to the fact that you would have to change the speed trait to fast a Diamond Bee will produce a Rocky Comb approximately every 1.4 minutes.
- For every diamond comb, a bee will produce 319 Rocky Combs.
- For every 3 diamonds, a bee will produce 5104 Rocky Combs.
- For every diamond, a bee will produce 1701 Rocky Combs.
- This is equal to 26 and 1/2 stacks of Rocky Combs per diamond.